Blogger Widgets

Wednesday 19 September 2012

hadith of the day-hadees of the day- hadith-e-nabvi-hadees-e-nabvi

Hadith of the Day:-

Reported by Uthman ibn Hunaif : A blind man came to the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, and he said, “Supplicate for Allah to heal me.” He said, “If you wish I will supplicate for you, but if you wish you can be patient, and that is better for you.” He said, “Supplicate to Him.” So he ordered him to perform a complete ablution and to supplicate with this supplication, “O Allah, I ask You and turn towards You by Your Prophet Muhammad, the Prophet of Mercy. Indeed, I have turned to My Lord by means of you concerning this need of mine for it to be resolved, so accept his intercession for me.
[Sunan At-Tirmidhi, Book of Supplications, Number 3578, Sahih]

No comments:

Post a Comment